10 Year old Newbie

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jjwhybrow

Hi everyone,

My name is JJ and I am a 10 year old clay shooter. I started shooting 3 months ago and love the sport.

I shoot a 20g over and under and use Eley Ambers (not pink in 20g!)

I shoot 2 times a week with my Dad and he monitors my activities closely both at the clubs we attend and online!
He will sit with me whilst I am online and approve all of my posts!

I have my own website which shows my development and progress that I make on my journey and will have a youtube channel later today.

www.whybrow.me

I cant wait until I enter competitions but I am a long way off yet, my first target is to aim to hit 60% of the clays I see.
I prefer hitting rabbits and got 5/7 last week. The last two were more like kangeroos!

Anyway, thats my introduction, I hope to pick up some tips etc as I read on the forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome JJ - lovely to have some young folk on the forum.  Glad you are enjoying the sport and I am sure it won't be long before you go beyond your 60% target and enter those competitions. Well done on those bunnies - I hate them and this weekend I missed all five bunnies simply because I was in front when really they were close enough to just point and shoot at them.

Sian

Excellent..my son is 10 very shortly and I have just bought him a 20 gauge single shot which I am currently looking to get fitted to him...welcome to the forum and nice one dad...I'll look forward to the updates. You guys are the future,good luck.

Welcome young man, cpsa have a young shots programme so I think you may find comps cheap or free to enter that should put a smile on dads face, enjoy yourself and good shooting. (Weldone dad).

www.proshock.co.uk

Welcome JJ - enjoy ShootClay, and more importantly - enjoy your shooting. 

Excellent website skills as well - lovely clean design and full of good information

Thanks everyone for me welcome. I have joined CPSA and BASC and have booked onto two BASC days in Jul/August.

I cant really make sense of CPSA (Kent - sparse info and v. outdated) but I am sure we will get to grips with it (Dad)

I have applied for my SGC and I am waiting for my interview. It should be within two weeks. I will let you all know how I get on.

Jaydon (and Dad);

Hi jj. Have fun and ask all the questions you want as there is a font of knowledge available on here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back