.17 HMR rounds wanted 15.5 grain NXT

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe Nash

Hi i am looking for some .17HMR  15.5grain NTX ammo made by Hornady, i have about 30 left but cant seem to find anyone who stocks them . Anyone know or have you any you want to sell??

Thanks Joe.

Hi i am looking for some .17HMR  15.5grain NTX ammo made by Hornady, i have about 30 left but cant seem to find anyone who stocks them . Anyone know or have you any you want to sell??

Thanks Joe.
Ask the importers  • Contact: Edgar Brothers Ltd, 01625 613177

I see they have them on the Midway US site but not the UK.  I normally think if Midway don't do something it's going to be tough to get hold of.

Never, ever, seen a shop them, as there doesn't seem to be much demand for them over 17gr Vmax or 20gr for that matter.

Hope you find them some tho.

Never, ever, seen a shop them, as there doesn't seem to be much demand for them over 17gr Vmax or 20gr for that matter.

Hope you find them some tho.
I use these 15.5 grain NTX as i shoot Corvids for the boys who have hawks, so wont give them Lead Poisoning. and they are better for shooting rabbits as the butcher likes to hang them in the shop without  half their heads missing. Joe.

Last edited by a moderator:
If ur west norfolk look up Mick Vokes in Kettering he is WABBITBOSHER on pigeonwatch he gets odds and ends now and then or will be able to find them or someone with. top bloke  :king:

Sorted now Thanks, went all the way to Belper gun & tackle, Purchased all they had. And i think there is no more in stock in the UK

Latest posts

Back