A question

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Les53

Ok the question is this.....is this section purely for rifles, or are long barrel handguns included as well? Sorry for the stupid question, but I had to ask!

I think long barrel pistols would be accepted ?

you don't need to shoot the target with that barrel.......you could just poke it  :wink:

Bloomin Eck Les, I have never been in this room before, yer learn something new every day !   Hope you are going to give it a bit of a clean, nobody has been in here since last December !   Just look at all the dust  !  Still, you can always come in here if you want to get away from things, I suppose.    :blink:

I may get one of these next, trying one out next month, never been an auto fan but will try it!

Volquartsen V6 Long Barrel Pistol for sale.jpg

ooh, nice ?

I want a go ?
You can try mine next time you get down this way mate.

wow that is super cool, I will have a word with Tim see if I can get you a discount ?

Theres plenty of room to put a forend on, but the stock looks a bit flimsy  :lolu:

I think its deliberately made thin like that to aid insertion ?

I think its deliberately made thin like that to aid insertion ?
unfortunately the thing has to be there so as to make it at least two feet long, stupid uk rules!!! However it also has a balance weight to help counteract the weight of the barrel. My revolver is fitted with an arm brace, this will be change to a balance rod next year.

BUT......does it have a lovely safety  ?   (I think it is a Trappie thing  !  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: )

Bloody Hell Les, you could poke a bank clerk's eye out with one of those  !

Last edited by a moderator:
looks good Les,

Which club do you shoot at?   I shot at one near Chillcombe last month when I was in Weymouth,  they had about 5 or 6 outdoor ranges...

looks good Les,

Which club do you shoot at?   I shot at one near Chillcombe last month when I was in Weymouth,  they had about 5 or 6 outdoor ranges...
I shoot at The Tunnel range in Charmouth, only about 15 mins from home. All ranges are indoors, 25mtrs, 35mtrs and 100mtrs. 100mtr is approved for 50cal, there is a 50 cal sniper rifle for use at the club, its a monster!

At least your keeping up 'the indoor' bit from your trap days  :lol:

All the best anyway Les in your new venture - after all its still shooting

These look like great fun!

what calibre are they?
most of them are .22, however you can get the revolvers in .22, .38/357 , .44 and I've heard of some that are 45.

.22 ammo is very cheap, so most tend to go for .22's. The larger calibres can cost a fair whack to feed, they also have much more recoil.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back