Also from Dumfries.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrsBryn12

Hi, I've been sent here to check out the forum and to  keep an eye on  participate in shooting clay things with Bryn12.

Total novice, having had only 2 lessons so far, though seem to be enjoying it. Fortunately, the Browning gun he's gone for also just about fits me so he's not been presented with a bill for a second gun just yet. :girlwink:

Welcome aboard - get stuck in and enjoy ShootClay.... 

Hi Helen and welcome to the forum . . . . . . and don't be too long getting your own gun - you know it makes sense  :biggrin:

Hi MrsBryn, Welcome to ShootClay and this addictive Sport :hi:  Enjoy your visits   :thumbsu:  to the Forum. Don't hesitate to ask questions and get involved.

My wife and I have only been shooting 18 months and we are BOTH hooked. Its a great sport to do together but keep an eye out for a gun for you.

We started off with the simple approach:

• a second hand gun for us to share
  • a second hand gun for each of us
  • a new gun to share
  • and finally a new gun each!
We have since (8 months in) just upgraded/changed to a pair of guns that love and we also understand now what it means for them to fit.

Having your own gun, new or old, will make the sport even more enjoyable - not sure why but it just does.

Key thing is - whatever route you take - HAVE FUN!

Latest posts

Back