Another new member

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snipey

Hello all, just a quick note to say hello!I'm Simon, currently a C class sporting shot and am in my 6th year now. My main aim of the next 6 months is to move up to B (missed out this time by 0.3%) along with some good performances in the up coming majors.

Snipey - welcome aboard - any questions, please let me know... good to have you here.

optima said:

Welcome snipey,are you also a game shooter by any chance??
I have been known too, I use to do a lot of beating and helping gamekeeper friends. But I've been bitten badly by the clay bug and now do nothing else.

snipey said:

optima said:
Welcome snipey,are you also a game shooter by any chance??
I have been known too, I use to do a lot of beating and helping gamekeeper friends. But I've been bitten badly by the clay bug and now do nothing else.
Same happened to me,i was never interested in clays till about 4 years ago,only game,though i still shoot game aswell,clays are like a drug,addictive!

Robo said:

Welcome Snipey /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif Rob
Cheers Rob optima said:
Same happened to me,i was never interested in clays till about 4 years ago,only game,though i still shoot game aswell,clays are like a drug,addictive!
Couldn't agree more, very addictive!I've got worse since I performed quite well in several of the majors last year. So have recently decided to throw my self into the registered scene currently trying shoot a registered every weekend switching between Wylye/Purbeck/Podimore/South West Shooting School plus having coaching etc.

Back