Another new toy

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Les53

Well this is it! The Perazzi of AR15's.....the JP15. Precision supermatch compensated stainless barrel, match trigger, Vortex crossfire scope with red dot. I'm in love again! ?

IMG_0013.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
pmsl

I though same but didn't like to Say ?

Like it Les super little bit of kit. Hope you are enjoying shooting it!

I was drooling over a couple of precision rifles at the club yesterday unfortunately I have neither picture nor the makers name for them but one was a 6mm with a very heavy fluted barrel and a scope that was just incredibly complicated but micro adjustable it used 6XC ammo which were quite dinky. The other was a much heavier calibre a .328 again with a very heavy fluted barrel which I think was called a Lapua ? The stock on this gun was fully adjustable with sort of micro meter type adjusters awesome bit of kit the cartridges were just huge. I think you need to be really into shooting to be able to afford the ammo never mind the guns and scopes.

.338 Lapua Magnum

I used to have one made by Accuracy International. Amazing bit of kit.
That's serious stuff! About £6.50 a pop right now, still cheaper than 50 cal at £9.80 though!!!  I was looking at an AI yesterday as it happens, I lost interest once ammo cost came into it! ???

I used to load my own and this was a few years ago, but still cost about 4 quid a pop. But being custom loaded, they were better than even Federal match ammo.

That's serious stuff! About £6.50 a pop right now, still cheaper than 50 cal at £9.80 though!!!  I was looking at an AI yesterday as it happens, I lost interest once ammo cost came into it! ???
I had no idea they were that expensive Les but the guys who own them are serious shooters both hunting and trap. Now let me see for one pop I can buy 25 really good trap cartridges ... or 100 Blazer .22lr or 50 Winchester subs  for my wee Brno silhouette.  So for the ammo cost that equates to either one second of high calibre fun or a half hour trap round or an hour with the wee .22  :lol:

I had no idea they were that expensive Les but the guys who own them are serious shooters both hunting and trap. Now let me see for one pop I can buy 25 really good trap cartridges ... or 100 Blazer .22lr or 50 Winchester subs  for my wee Brno silhouette.  So for the ammo cost that equates to either one second of high calibre fun or a half hour trap round or an hour with the wee .22  :lol:
Yes John, .22LR is the way to go...nice and cheap, bags of fun too! 

Latest posts

Back