Another newbie...Mark Westall

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Westall

Hi everyone,                   Only signed up this morning after a chance meeting with Matt Rutherford, looks like a great site and a good place to chat and promote business!Its nice to read feedback from all walks of life and truthful opinions, I hope one day I may be able to help some of you achieve some goals or provide a wonderful experience.I can provide deer stalking for those who wish to learn the art of stalking or tips to improve their strategies , I also do deer/fox hunting courses, maybe you wish to buy a stalk to pass on as a gift to someone? I also do firearm sales and gun tuition for all those out there that may want a bit of guidance to improve on their already set talent or first timers wishing to learn the ropes. If you wish to know anymore visit my website http://www.topgunandrod.co.uk or give me a call  on07971540925.A big thankyou to Matt Rutherford for a pleasurable day!/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

Welcome aboard Mark - any questions, please let us know, we're all pretty friendly round here!

hello Mark and welcome/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif

Latest posts

Back