At last

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brand New

Hi all,I know some will have been shooting Partridge for over a month. But for us the season has only just begun to kick off proper. Had a couple of Partridge days with the Spaniels being shot over walked up fashion,that was good fun and went particularly well for one of my two young bitches. Had a days walked up Pheasant shooting over her last week which again went well'

Yeasterday the Mrs and I had our first chance to get out on the bit of rough shooting we have and shoot over each dog separately. Not much about but enjoyed the afternoon and ended with a nice contact flush which the dog sat down to,I somehow dropped it with one shot,dog sent for it,job done

These are two pups just starting work and I am hopeful that one will make a trialing dog.

Shot sporting rather poorly this morning,so its just as well they dont have to rely soley on me to shoot birds for them

Anyone else just starting a young dog off this season?WP_20171014_16_02_33_Pro.jpgWP_20171014_18_00_55_Pro.jpg

All being well my Lab pup will get in to the field at some point this season but we are taking it steady on advice

well done you and the dogs ?

been dogging in for over a month, had two driven partridge days so far. Syndicate shoot starts 4th Nov estate shoot stars 30th Oct but keeper told me yesterday that I am minding on that day not beating.

Latest posts

Back