Bad Time To Be A Gooner!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Berettaman

I support a premiership side who arent doing too good, but the recent results of Arsenal FC must be making its followers ticked off! I believe they havent won now for about 7 0r 8? matches!! Still it might get worse, I know Elvis is a fan ! What can I say? only---- :lol: :.: :lol: Boing Boing1.

Definitely a bad time to be a gooner - but we did win 3 games ago (2 - 1 at Sunderland), then 4 games ago (7 - 1 at home to Blackburn) - so the run isn't that bad.

But form is temporary and class is permanent - we'll be back.

(moving this away from general SHOOTING discussions - although some of us would like to shoot Wenger)

Watching my team at the moment is as nearly as bad as watching England Internationals. All I can say is if something does not change after this season then it is not acceptable.

We have to many players which are just not good enough at the moment.

Glen.

Blame Africa.

That's the reason the Premiership is poor quality at the moment. Plus the fact we have no Pits left for us to go to the Pithead and whistle up a centre forward.

In fact we don't even have centre forwards now, we have strikers (not the Pit type), central defenders and midfielders.

We didn't do too bad last week at Molineux Ron, in fact last half hour was kicking in practice.

I saw Mick McCarthy Tuesday at the Jobcentre he was signing for Jobseekers allowance.

BOING BOING BAGGIES

Forgive me for asking but is this thread about 'oik ball' if so I will sign off now :)

Yes unfortunately it is.

But it was started by Ron and we all know that he is very sick, so just humour him, it won't belong before he is banned. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Thanks Pete mate! Now, Now, young Nicola its just a bit of dross to wind Elvis and Matt up lets not fall out! :p

Last edited:
Wouldn't want to be a Brighton fan either - fancy scoring 4 goals at Anfield and still losing 6-1. Absolutely loved it!

Looking forward to Wembley - just hope our comp finishes in time on Sunday so I get to see it!!!

Was like the Arsenal of old tonight! Oh what a joy it was not to have to listen to sh*tty Spurs fans going on like usual!

Next stop Anfield if we can get out of that dump with 3 points I wouldn't mind betting Champions league football next season and a finish higher than Spurs!

:p

Oi!!!! Anfield might be a bit old but it has a cracking atmosphere and an awesome Scouse Pie.

Should be a good match - I've seen Liverpool V Arsenal 3 times and seen a whopping 15 goals. 5 nil, home win it is then :p :p :p

Well - at least one person hopes not. I have good memories of Anfield... I was ther on the 26th May 1989 - one of the greatest nights of my life.

I'm saying nothing - one swallow doesn't make a spring - or something.

And another loss doesn't make Champions League football - I am now looking to see who can catch us, not who is in front (Fulham, Stoke, West Brom & Norwich - eeek!)

Back