Barrow Heath

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big paul

Hi all, I'm new to the site and would like to say hi to all, Ive only been shooting for just under 2 years and love every minute of it! Well other than the nerves!! I would like to take the opportunity to tell all that are interested how good my favourite shooting ground is, Barrow heath is an outstanding ground with very good targets, since shooting there i haven't seen the same target twice. Great thought goes into each stand and it shows, it is a real pleasure to shoot there.Set on the side of a hill it gives a great variety of targets some in a  picturesque copse and some presented on sloping lands and finishing at the bottom of the hill. Also even after all the rain we have had you won't  have to slog your way through clods of mud! If you haven't shot here before it is well worth a look. Fixtures are posted on the cpsa website if your interested.

All the best Big Paul.

Hi Paul, :hi:  Barrow Heath is not far from me...thought it may be a bit out of my league...I'm not that good... :fie:

Hi Paul  - have written reviews on BH many times on here. My wife and I shoot there very regularly and we don't miss many (shoots that is . . . . . . not targets)

Phil Moss has done a great job with the ground. Another 150 entries last Sunday  :biggrin:

DICK......

NO brothers or sisters for me, im one of a kind !!! :spiteful:   :spiteful:

No doubt BOWSEY told you all about Sunday & we are all sorry to have missed your presence !!! :haha:   :haha:

Latest posts

Back