BBC News Quiz of the Year - PART TWO

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4, I am improving steadily should be A class soon

Well I got TWO wrong, (number of Oscars and the Kim Kardashian questions) but the count up at the end says I got SIX??

I know I got 5, so I'll go with that!

Well I got TWO wrong, (number of Oscars and the Kim Kardashian questions) but the count up at the end says I got SIX??

I know I got 5, so I'll go with that!
what an honest man you are Mr finners

Sian I am disappointed with you, I thought you were one of the brainy ones on here :)

Sian I am disappointed with you, I thought you were one of the brainy ones on here :)
I can tell you all sorts of weird facts and nonsense but no good with current affairs - don't get a paper, don't listen to the news and only listen to music on the radio. In fact we could have a war declared and I would be oblivious.

I can tell you all sorts of weird facts and nonsense but no good with current affairs - don't get a paper, don't listen to the news and only listen to music on the radio. In fact we could have a war declared and I would be oblivious.
How strange. I hate newspapers have never read one and don't watch news. Only occasionally catch news on radio 4 but don't take any notice. My good score was guess work. Oops.

Latest posts

Back