BBC News Quiz

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A lousy 2.  I kid you not if I actually listened to the answer my inner self gives and not press the button willy mildly I would have got all of them!

A lousy 2.  I kid you not if I actually listened to the answer my inner self gives and not press the button willy mildly I would have got all of them!
What kind of cockamamie logic is that?   :lol:   Tell you what, you could try that on Sunday at the shoot, let us know how you get on :ahappy:  

What kind of cockamamie logic is that?   :lol:   Tell you what, you could try that on Sunday at the shoot, let us know how you get on :ahappy:  
Seriously I read the question, the voice in my head gives an answer and my finger decides to press a different answer.?

Seriously I read the question, the voice in my head gives an answer and my finger decides to press a different answer.?
Yes, I get it.......but you're making it worse by repeating it :lol:  

Now, about these voices in your head............ don't tell the FEO about them OK? Just keep it between yourself.

Yes, I get it.......but you're making it worse by repeating it :lol:  

Now, about these voices in your head............ don't tell the FEO about them OK? Just keep it between yourself.
Next week I'm going with the voice in my head

Latest posts

Back