BBC News Quiz

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was wondering where you were.  Not listening to the news is working - big fat ZERO ?
Been here all along, just forgot to put the quiz on. Nice to feel missed though and thanks for making my rubbish score look good.  :lol:

Been here all along, just forgot to put the quiz on. Nice to feel missed though and thanks for making my rubbish score look good.  :lol:
Don't forget again, I thought you might be on holiday and was about to type a strongly worded reminder of your responsibilities as quiz master.  I really have given up listening to the news, so bored with it all.

Don't forget again, I thought you might be on holiday and was about to type a strongly worded reminder of your responsibilities as quiz master.  I really have given up listening to the news, so bored with it all.
Nah, just a lazy ass me. 

We are away next week though, not too sure what wifi/4G coverage we will get. I'd get a note from my Mom, but that's going to be a bit difficult now  :cry:  

As for the news, don't know about you but that blooming Nicola Sturgeon's constant bleating is enough on it's own to put me off the news. I have no real opinion on what she's saying, just that she won't shut up! 

Nah, just a lazy ass me. 

We are away next week though, not too sure what wifi/4G coverage we will get. I'd get a note from my Mom, but that's going to be a bit difficult now  :cry:  

As for the news, don't know about you but that blooming Nicola Sturgeon's constant bleating is enough on it's own to put me off the news. I have no real opinion on what she's saying, just that she won't shut up! 
I'm just so bored of brexit, Trump and Nicola Sturgeon.  I know I'm supposed to be interested but quite frankly they can all go ....

I'm just so bored of brexit, Trump and Nicola Sturgeon.  I know I'm supposed to be interested but quite frankly they can all go ....
Sian, you're clearly a bit grumpy and unwell this evening. If I see you tomorrow I insist on buying you a bacon roll and giving you a hug.  Second prize, no bacon roll and two hugs..

Sian, you're clearly a bit grumpy and unwell this evening. If I see you tomorrow I insist on buying you a bacon roll and giving you a hug.  Second prize, no bacon roll and two hugs..
I have been unwell for a week but I wouldn't say I'm grumpy I would say I'm not taking sh*t or being told how to enjoy my hobby basically.  Anyhow I came here to escape that and play with Finners as he appreciates my sh*t quiz skills and doesn't mind if I'm not going to worry about winning.  

If I see you then a hug and a bacon roll might help. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Snoop dogg

Your score:

4/7

Good to see your still here Finners and keeping up the quiz missed it last week :thumbsup:

I have been unwell for a week
 Sorry to hear your under the weather Sian hope you make a speedy recovery  :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back