Beretta DT10 EELL

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Madmillie

Anyone know whether the scroll engraving on the above is hand done or machined on?? Any opinions on how good a gun they are compared to a boggo standard Trident??

MM

I think you will find its a far better gun than a standard DT10. Better barrels and trigger,

I believe it's hand done it's certainly signed "botega geovaneli" however I cannot be totally sure that this sig is not just the studio sig that did the design. Either way it's very nice. As for being same as std 10 no no no. ... it is nothing at all like a std 10. I have had dtx two dt and eell. The handling is totally different totally better. More time has been spent with matching the wood for ideal weight more time has been spent on all aspects. The triggers are even better than the std10 and they are fabulous. They are made in the SO workshop not the factory floor. If you like sideplate they are totally beautiful if you like quality they are fabulous if you like a gun that handles and feels like it was worth every penny they are for you.

Do not listen to anyone who tells you they are a 10 with a sideplate. Six grand more than std10 buys more than a sideplate.

Last edited by a moderator:
IPS

Very helpful post. I had a feeling they were somewhat more refined than the standard gun but appreciate the opinion of someone who's shot models across the range. I am contemplating one as a second gun just because they look v pretty, particularly the scroll engraved version( not really into game scenes.) have my eye on one but need to get the price right before taking the plunge.

MM

Your welcome my friend.

You will never lose money on one imo they will become highly desirable in the future. Bit above all else they handle superb and as I say nothing like std. The std are very fast too fast imo whereas the dtx is a huge heavy dead lump but effective for ata or dtl which is what they were intended for. The eell is very very steady it will never run away with you like a std 10 can and swing is as smooth as Mr smooth the smooth thing. The palm swell is more pronounced and better placed, the pistol grip is more pistol like and stock as a whole feels totally different. I love mine so much I had my initials engraved and gold inlayed on the trigger guard. If I could sleep with it I would but that would be ilegal and generally just wrong. I do however get it out from time to time just to gaze upon its shear beauty.

Worth the extra six k. God yes.

I just phoned a mate of mine who has a pair of these 1&2.

They are hand engraved signed underneath cost him £22000. Came in special cased with full spares kit including spare engraved top bolts, barrel lugs etc. I'll try and get a pic and put on here. He swears by them.

Unlike Ian he does sleep with his.

Oh yes a very very nice brown leather red velvet lined case. Ooh.

Your welcome my friend.

You will never lose money on one imo they will become highly desirable in the future. Bit above all else they handle superb and as I say nothing like std. The std are very fast too fast imo whereas the dtx is a huge heavy dead lump but effective for ata or dtl which is what they were intended for. The eell is very very steady it will never run away with you like a std 10 can and swing is as smooth as Mr smooth the smooth thing. The palm swell is more pronounced and better placed, the pistol grip is more pistol like and stock as a whole feels totally different. I love mine so much I had my initials engraved and gold inlayed on the trigger guard. If I could sleep with it I would but that would be ilegal and generally just wrong. I do however get it out from time to time just to gaze upon its shear beauty.

Sad very sad, its just a tool nothing else !..................a well made tool but that's all it is :tease:

Dave your a philistine :)

hi2.gif
thank you, but if you do sleep with it make sure its unloaded
lmao-1.gif

And if you end up having sex with it make sure your barrels are clear before you use it to shoot
lmao.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I have one of these beautys with 32ins barrels but in game scene. It handles absolutely brilliantly and now I have the balance bang on the hinge pin after changing the recoil pad to a micro core. You will not be disappointed and you are in a great position as the DT11 will shortly be available and a few 10s will creep back. I read a report stating they were "hand finished", whatever that means but the woodwork is stunning. Mine never goes out in the rain though!

Your welcome my friend.

470570791_o.jpg
Found the perfect oil for you Ian
laugh-8.gif

Excellent dave.

Can I borrow a squirt of yours first to make sure I like it.

Latest posts

Back