breeks, plus two's

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ips

does anyone know were I can get a pair of breeks or plus two's to match the schoefel waistcoat in below pic. The current ptarmigan range is close but the red and blue stripes are not as prominent as mine. I have no idea what model or range mine is but I bought it in 2015 or early 16.

Ips - Check out Tamar field and Stream. They have Ptarmigan plus two's, but look more like yours. The newer ones are different.

Ips - Check out Tamar field and Stream. They have Ptarmigan plus two's, but look more like yours. The newer ones are different.
I cant see it properly on my phone as pic wont enlarge but from what I can see I think you may be correct in which case you are a star my friend ?

Thanks Ips - I did do a bit of searching before coming across those from Tamar f/s. Give them a call tomorrow.

done some searching and your bang on, my print is called darcey. Mustn't be a current print as its not showing on schoffel website but your Tamar link has what must be last years print. You have pointed me in the right direction so thank you very much indeed, I shall now be the best dressed loader in the north ?

Come come Mr D'arcey!!!!! Hope you get a pair sorted then ips. Ask for a discount, as they are 'not the current trend'  :)

Great to see you get sorted IPS. Strangely enough I bought my breeks last night that match my shooting jacket and cap from Alan Paine, I was worried having only got the jacket and cap last year that I wouldn't be able to get the breeks this year. But alas I now have the full set :)

funnily enough I looked ay the Allan Paine Compton, can get breeks and waistcoat for less than the shoffel breeks but it seems a shame not to match up with what I already had.

emailed pic to schoffel uk who confirm my waistcoat is darcey and they do not do that print any more. Will contact Tamar chaps to make sure the ones they have are correct then hope they fit ?

You should just chuck that lot and get a hounds tooth outfit like Robert Churchill wore for the pix in his shooting books

churchill.jpg

funnily enough I looked ay the Allan Paine Compton, can get breeks and waistcoat for less than the shoffel breeks but it seems a shame not to match up with what I already had.

emailed pic to schoffel uk who confirm my waistcoat is darcey and they do not do that print any more. Will contact Tamar chaps to make sure the ones they have are correct then hope they fit ?
contacted Tamar unfortunately they no longer have my print, neither do schoffel or the shop I bought the waist coat ?

Thats a shame ips. We were ALL looking forward to the pics. as a last chance saloon, maybe fleabay might come up with some sometime. Worth putting and saving a search, just in case. 

yes I thought we had nailed it ?

nothing on ebay yet.

I have Alan Paine Cambridge in olive and oak. Various tweed jackets and waistcoats to match too ?

not sure I follow you mate ??

sorry I was very late to get that one....doh ?

Last edited by a moderator:
They think your the Keeper rather than the terrier man.

I think you look like a poof , your dog is useless and your wife has poor taste .

Have a good day.

Latest posts

Back