Browning .17hmr T Bolt ????

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe Nash

Hi all, i went out yesterday to purchase a Browning T bolt .17hmr, and was told by the chap in the gunshop that it wont cycle a .17hmr  20 grain bullet.

Anyone heard or know anything. Thanks Joe.

Personally I think they're talking bollox - it's just a bolt action rifle at the end of the day ! I had 1 but only used 17gn Accutips through it as that's all I ever used/had - it was a very accurate gun that accounted for 100's of rabbits. 

Personally I think they're talking bollox - it's just a bolt action rifle at the end of the day ! I had 1 but only used 17gn Accutips through it as that's all I ever used/had - it was a very accurate gun that accounted for 100's of rabbits.
​Hi, i was told it was something to do with the magazine. just picked up a CZ 453 with a set trigger. Thanks Joe.

Sounds like rubbish to me but I have also used a Btrowning T bolt in HMR and it was nasty, not a patch on my CZ452 ! Personally the T bolt is a not a good representitive for Browning. 

Latest posts

Back