Capitalism

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dustin dick

Rural Ireland; a young woman was having a little afternoon delight while her husband was away at work when she heard the car door slamming shut at the side of her house, quick she said, hide it's my husband back early, he must have forgotten something.

Her paramour dived into the wardrobe and closed the door. From beside him he could hear a child's voice which said, it's dark in here isn't it? do you want to buy my action man for £30? cuz if you don't I'm going to tell me da.

Two weeks later, same scene, car door slams, quick hide it's my hubby, again the suitor makes for the wardrobe and closes the door, a small voice says, dark in here isn't it? OK says the man, how much? I'll let you have my action man's Jeep for £30 says the lad.

Later that night the child's father was home in a mood for a game with his son, where's your action man? he asks. I sold it and his Jeep the boy answers for £60. That is extortion the father tells his son, you're going to confession right now and off they go.

The lad enters the confessional and says, Dark in here isn't it? Reply.....f*u*k not you again!!

Rural Ireland; a young woman was having a little afternoon delight while her husband was away at work when she heard the car door slamming shut at the side of her house, quick she said, hide it's my husband back early, he must have forgotten something.

Her paramour dived into the wardrobe and closed the door. From beside him he could hear a child's voice which said, it's dark in here isn't it? do you want to buy my action man for £30? cuz if you don't I'm going to tell me da.

Two weeks later, same scene, car door slams, quick hide it's my hubby, again the suitor makes for the wardrobe and closes the door, a small voice says, dark in here isn't it? OK says the man, how much? I'll let you have my action man's Jeep for £30 says the lad.

Later that night the child's father was home in a mood for a game with his son, where's your action man? he asks. I sold it and his Jeep the boy answers for £60. That is extortion the father tells his son, you're going to confession right now and off they go.

The lad enters the confessional and says, Dark in here isn't it? Reply.....f*u*k not you again!!
very good

The priest is feeling a bit 'tense' after looking at the beautiful woman in the front row throughout his sermon. Soon after, he is in the church 'relieving his tension' when a young lad walks back in to collect his forgotten jacket and discovers the scene. 'I know what you are doing, but if you buy my bike for £750 I won't say a word'.

The next day, an elderly lady remarks to the priest that he has bought a new bike. 'How much did you pay for that; its a bit small for you'?

'£750 from a young lad' admits the preist.

'What! He must have seen you coming'!

Back