Clay shooting around Llanelli area

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

short6510

Hi. Anyone know of a clay shooting club or ground near Llanelli, Carmarthenshire. I've just moved to the area and would like to meet and join a clay shoot in the area.

This could depend on what sort of clay shooting you want to do.....  sporting ? DTL ? etc   you could go on to the WCTSA web site they have a list of clubs and contacts there which may give you what you need.

Has anyone tried Churchills Hellfire 28g in 6? Just wondering how hard in the shoulder they are. (Beretta Sp1 deluxe is 6lbs 6 oz)

I know from some people that I shoot with (we kind of meet in the middle) there are a few grounds/straw bailers around that area. I don't venture down that way but I'm sure a local RFD could help. Try Andy at Heylet grange shooting supplies Haverfordwest (bingle it), real nice bloke and should be able to point you in the right direction. Also try Phil Ash dragon clays/South and West Country sports (Bridgend), another nice bloke. Depends on which direction you'd prefer to travel really.

Try Swansea rifle club they have a shoot fortnightly up three crosses. Other than that there's Crynant and dragon clays near Bridgend. I'm back home for Christmas if you'd like to come along to a few your more than welcome.

Thanks for the invite. I'm away most of Xmas after boxing day but would like to do something before if you are able. Let me know. Thanks again.

I know from some people that I shoot with (we kind of meet in the middle) there are a few grounds/straw bailers around that area. I don't venture down that way but I'm sure a local RFD could help. Try Andy at Heylet grange shooting supplies Haverfordwest (bingle it), real nice bloke and should be able to point you in the right direction. Also try Phil Ash dragon clays/South and West Country sports (Bridgend), another nice bloke. Depends on which direction you'd prefer to travel really.
thanks for the info. Will contact both and see what's about. Haverfordwest is preferred direction. Already been up to A1 guns, nice people but not really into shotguns. Couldn't help much.

Latest posts

Back