Cocktails

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nah, don't do cocktails, unless there free of course

Long Island Iced Tea. So good but expensive to buy all the ingredients in one go; gin, tequila, vodka, rum, triple sec, coke and lime. Great on a summers evening, I can drink it by the pint. 

Mojito's a good one cannot be beaten.

If on a mad one with the lads gotta be a Brain Hemorrhage make sure its mixed right as they can solidify/curdle and you have to eat it with a spoon  :lol:

Long Island Iced Tea. So good but expensive to buy all the ingredients in one go; gin, tequila, vodka, rum, triple sec, coke and lime. Great on a summers evening, I can drink it by the pint. 
And what exactly can you do after drinking a pint?

Should think getting up would be a struggle!

For those of you that do not drink did you know when you wake up in a morning thats the best you are going to feel all day !  :angel:

Mojito's a good one cannot be beaten.

If on a mad one with the lads gotta be a Brain Hemorrhage make sure its mixed right as they can solidify/curdle and you have to eat it with a spoon  :lol:

And what exactly can you do after drinking a pint?

Should think getting up would be a struggle!
I'm only 36 and my liver and kidneys can still take a but of punishment. I've never been in to beer or cider and always drank spirits, my tipple of choice is a Angostura 1919 rum and coke. Spirits just don't seem to effect me too much but 4 scrumpy jacks and I'm ready for bed!

I have been told I have a drink problem.......................thats not true my wife has an off-licence  :lol:

Latest posts

Back