Digital Camera

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonSkeet2

Hi All,

I'm looking for a new digital camera ready to cover SC events etc.

I am no David Bailey and need something that that is small, has very few settings so basically point and shoot no DSLR's here ;)

Hopefully something that is fairly quick between shots etc. that I can just plug into my PC or Mac and download the pictures.

Sub £100 would be ideal, been using phone for ages but would be nice to have a small point and shoot.

Cheers,

Jon.

Maxum seems to have good good results with that Cybershot... maybe start there?

Yes I got the waterproof cyber shot on Ian Harfords recommendation. He the chap that runs the Mitsubishi game fairs. He hunts all over the world and has numerous big cameras for his pictures but takes a cybershot with him everywhere.

The waterproof one is ideal for being out shooting in all weathers but it's a bit pricey. I think the camera is 16 mega pixals and really easy to use.

You can get a non waterproof version cheaper I think.

Got mine from currys so if you have time go take a look.

Good luck.

Yes I got the waterproof cyber shot on Ian Harfords recommendation. He the chap that runs the Mitsubishi game fairs. He hunts all over the world and has numerous big cameras for his pictures but takes a cybershot with him everywhere.

The waterproof one is ideal for being out shooting in all weathers but it's a bit pricey. I think the camera is 16 mega pixals and really easy to use.

You can get a non waterproof version cheaper I think.

Got mine from currys so if you have time go take a look.

Good luck.
Yes i just bought one though there are quite a few buttons/funtions on it and it,s well over £200,very good photo's though

Hi optima. So far I have just used it on auto everything for all my pictures. Just slide the shutter flap down, hold, focus, take picture.

Probably does loads more than I will ever use.

Hi optima. So far I have just used it on auto everything for all my pictures. Just slide the shutter flap down, hold, focus, take picture.

Probably does loads more than I will ever use.
I didn,t get the waterproof one,don,t know if there,s any difference other than that

Back