ENGLAND WINS ! ! !

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wonko the Sane

TWICE ! ! ! 

First a difficult but totally well deserved win over the Columbia rugby squad and now besting the Swedes.  I know the bookies had England at a slight edges over Sweden and the pundits had them for a win but football seems a mean game and nasty things happen.  And Croatia will most certainly be problematic.  That's gonna be a difficult game to watch.  Somehow seems less a worry than France or Belgium.

I dusted the FA banner I have hanging in the kitchen before the Swede game and I'm sure it helped.

Loved it, what a game!!  I think I might be slightly in love with Jordan Pickford and his strong wrists!!  😍🤣 :hyper:

We were at the Madness gig in Reading on Friday night and they were supported by Lightning Seeds - who, of course, had to play Three Lions.  I think they would have been lunched if they hadn't, considering the crowd had already been singing it for 3 hours before they came on, and continued to sing it for the rest of the night.  Never have I walked out of a music event with all the crowd singing one of the support act's songs!! 🤣

Latest posts

Back