Fing B****** Dog!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisPackham

Woke up this morning, dog stole one of my socks to destroy just before I got dressed for work, then when I got back from work amd pressure washed the drive she stole part of the pressure washer and chewed that up, just now I found half a macwet glove that she had snatched out my waterproof pocket and ⅔ of a Musto flat cap .... Please tell me it’s jot just me....

Mine had a chew on my ex's 2 cats............
What's wrong with that? 😂 Good doggy!

My staff that I had chewed up everything in sight and did so for 10 years (and let in burglars too, hid in a wardrobe) but the last lab I had and the one I now have (Pip) never chewed, just carries socks, slippers, shoes, etc around with her.  I get home from work and she greets me with at least one of those things every day. Thing is, she takes them in the garden, looses them and we end up with lots of odd socks floating around.

Woke up this morning, dog stole one of my socks to destroy just before I got dressed for work, then when I got back from work amd pressure washed the drive she stole part of the pressure washer and chewed that up, just now I found half a macwet glove that she had snatched out my waterproof pocket and ⅔ of a Musto flat cap .... Please tell me it’s jot just me....
She obviously loves you    !        :giveheart:

My young wire haired Vizsla is very partial to any clothes that smell of horse ! My other half’s gloves etc keep disappearing.

Not being a rider, my stuff seems immune......

My lab and rottie are great and dont chew anything they shouldn't but my cocker runs around with smelly socks, chews feather dusters, shreds beds and anything fluffy... The lab and cocker are both 2.5 years old

My lab and rottie are great and dont chew anything they shouldn't but my cocker runs around with smelly socks, chews feather dusters, shreds beds and anything fluffy... The lab and cocker are both 2.5 years old
I used to wash my Labs socks quite frequently to avoid this problem, although it resolved the situation after I bought him some sandals  !    :mosking:

Latest posts

Back