Greenfields Shooting Ground Gun Shop

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evoracer

Well it's been an eventful day I traveled to a gun shop to pick my 692.

went and shot a 100 bird.

Then got a call from a friend when i was half way round, would I go with him to Greenfields to look at a Browning XS?

so we set off got down to Greenfields went to the gun room talked to the gentleman and I have to say it was top top customer service and a theory lesson in shooting, ok he was selling a gun but he didn't have to go to the lengths he did very nice gentleman with a lot of time for people and a real passion for shooting I wouldn't hazard ever going to buy a gun for them most if not all were very reasonably priced. After a free lesson and trial of the gun in blasting the "Pesky Wabbit" a deal was done in my opinion a good deal!

Bought my first O/U from Greenfields in 1980 when the shop was in town by a large roundabout. Had only used S/S or single barreled until then. What a revalation!! They were good guys then and I got good advice that pointed me in the right direction ever since. Glad to hear they haven't changed. Good luck with your 692, good choice!  :biggrin:

Bought my first O/U from Greenfields in 1980 when the shop was in town by a large roundabout. Had only used S/S or single barreled until then. What a revalation!! They were good guys then and I got good advice that pointed me in the right direction ever since. Glad to hear they haven't changed. Good luck with your 692, good choice!  :biggrin:
And a great shop it was too I used to spend many a Saturday in Canterbury as a lad and Greenfields was always like an Aladdin's cave full of the best fishing, shooting, and all manner of top quality stuff one could dream of.

The staff have always been very knowledgeable and friendly and whilst it was a shame to lose such a great shop the legacy carries on at the shooting ground with the same familiar faces of old and I must say Sam the coach looks hardly a day older then he did twenty years ago and it wouldn't be right to end without a mention of young Scott at the helm most days a top sporting shooter always happy to give sound advice for those tricky elusive targets as I found out at great cost  today :banghead:

Latest posts

Back