Happy birthday Sian

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you Ips - I am at work but they are spoiling me with chocolate cake and presents and not much work at all.

Forgot to say enjoy the next twelve months cos this time next year you will wake up and feel eighty 

Just saying :(

Thanks Ips, just getting off the sofa after two shoots on a Sunday kills me I'm that stiff sometimes.  I hope I have the energy of my parents 81 and 80 and still charging around like blue arsed flies - thankfully.

A little late but  pen-blwydd hapus i chi :drinks:    :party: hope you've had a great day  :thumbsup:

Thanks Ips, just getting off the sofa after two shoots on a Sunday kills me I'm that stiff sometimes.  I hope I have the energy of my parents 81 and 80 and still charging around like blue arsed flies - thankfully.
​With that in mind, many, many, many happy returns of the day!!!

I know this is a bit late, but with the number and all I wasn't sure you'd want to be reminded    :angel:

Thanks Wonko, it's just a number and apparently 60 is the new middle age!

If you believe that I have some view property in Florida that I'm sure you'd be interested in.  I had a person that worked for me many years ago tell me that it didn't get much worse after 55 or so.  He lied.

Sorry Sian , :(  

been working odd hours this week, so totally missed this one    --  belated greetings for a special day ....  

Big note made in the List book  ;)

:santa: xx

Latest posts

Back