hello all

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimmy

hi i just started shooting again ,i do DTL and sporting ,still got a lot to learn so if theres any one who fancesshooting at diffrent grounds and meeting up to bust afew clays drop me a line

Welcome aboard Jimmy... hope you enjoy ShootClay - any questions let us know.Be useful to know what area you are in - and what grounds you usually shoot at.

shootclay admin said:

Be useful to know what area you are in - and what grounds you usually shoot at.  Lower Withington, Cheshire at a guess Matt /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

That'll teach me to read and reply in the quick view /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

Back