Hello all

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mickkane

Hi iam a complete novice hoping to take  as much info in,  just sent of for the shotgun licence to the south Yorkshire police don't know how long this will take, still trying to decide best place to put the  gun cabinet to please the officer.

Cheers  Mick.

Hi Mick, Welcome to the Forum, enjoy your visits! But most importantly keep enjoying the sport. I hope you wait wot your SGC isn't too long.

Welcome aboard Mick - get stuck in and enjoy ShootClay....

Mick - in answer to your question, have a search on here for Gun Cabinets or Safes - and you'll get plenty of threads.

Generally, they are looking for the safe to be securely fastened to the wall in a low traffice, low visibility area of the house

I always suggest in a corner, to reduce the chance of leverage from behind - I know some people have installed their safes inside wardrobes/cupboards. Mine is installed in a very narrow alcove in an upstairs bedroom which is often locked as well... 

Any questions - just asked - loads of people here have good ideas & suggestions for this. 

Latest posts

Back