Hello from 680 Trap

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

680 Trap

Hi all, A quick intoduction.

I'm from Peterborough, returned to clays last easter after being away fron the game for more years than I care to remember! As the name sugests I shoot an old, modified Bertta 680 trap, which I brought new in about 1980! I'm really enjoying local sporting shoots most weekends, the targets are certainly more challenging than I remember them from the late 70's early 80's!!!

Regards

Tony (680 Trap)

Welcome to the forum, newbie myself too. My dad bought a new 680 trap when they came out, superb guns. He also got a pr of 28" skeet barrels for it all in a Beretta case. He sold it to Graham Taylor who shot ISU skeet for GB or England, cant remeber which. Graham was also a southpaw.

welcome

max

graham used to shoot at hesketh bank in the 80s we used to do dtl there Tues evening. Bit of a clicky place then I recall.

welcome

max

graham used to shoot at hesketh bank in the 80s we used to do dtl there Tues evening. Bit of a clicky place then I recall.
Yes, Graham ran it, there was English and is skeet plus DTL which was run by a bloke called Doug IIRC. Graham now does motor cycle riding instruction. 

Latest posts

Back