Hello from Bolton

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

5teve

New here but been shooting competitively for approx 10 years(air rifles).shotguns for about 7 years but only started clays 2 months ago_Only slightly addictive ..

Heard about this forum after watching the amazing feat achieved by Mark Windsor,driven high is what I struggle with most so can really appreciate the skill involved in that.

Already had a good read concerning cartridge choice and looking forward to improving my clay shooting.

Atb

Steve

Hi Steve welcome to the forum  :hi: enjoy your visits to the forum. Where do you do your clayshooting up there as I come up to Aspull/Wigan quite often but have only shot at manchester gun club Worsley one or twice... 

Hi Steve welcome to the forum  :hi: enjoy your visits to the forum. Where do you do your clayshooting up there as I come up to Aspull/Wigan quite often but have only shot at manchester gun club Worsley one or twice...
Just at Worsley really,although there's a few of the airgun clubs I shoot at round the country have clay facilities aswell so will be taking the shotgun aswell from now on.

Hi Steve, welcome to the forum.

If you're ever at Worsley on a Wednesday let me know and we can gave a round together

Hi Steve, welcome to the forum.

If you're ever at Worsley on a Wednesday let me know and we can gave a round together
Hi,I do get there on a Wednesday quite a bit,will drop you a message,mind not sure I fancy shooting with a mad man selling that beautiful 682

Latest posts

Back