Hello from Clenzoil

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michelle Pulling

Hello to you all,

I'd like to introduce myself to you, I'm Michelle but known to my friends as Shelley.

I've recently become the marketing manager for Clenzoil Europe and thus found myself more increasingly involved in the firearms industries.

I am happy to be here and hope to pick up some new friends and aquaintences along the way.

Bye for now.

Shelley

Welcome aboard Shelley - enjoy ShootClay - any questions, please let me know.

Welcome Shelley. Lots of nice friendly people on here, so have fun!

(I used to live in Swindon, has lots of bad memories for me!!) ;) :p :D

Hi Shelley

Welcome to the site, never heard of Clenzoil before, so had a quick look at your website. All looks very interesting, would be interesting to do a review of the products for the forum.

I have some samples that Clenzoil have kindly sent me at home - when I get back from the US - I'll send some out to people on here for a group test.

Looking to get myself some of this from the Shootclay store – I assume the spray version is easier to apply?

Also any idea when the hinge jelly will be back in stock as would rather order at the same time to save on p&p?

Cheers

Simon

Hello Shelly......already using your products !! great to have you aboard !

This thread is over a year old now ;) ... don't see much of Shelly on here these days .

Latest posts

Back