hello from cyprus

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

diakos

&do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent> title="Hello shootclays! Another newbie here! - started Today, 01:56 PM">Hello shootclays! Another newbie here from cyprus

Michael Diakos

&do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent> title="Hello shootclays! Another newbie here! - started Today, 01:56 PM">!

Hi Michael, Welcome to the Forum  :hi:  Enjoy your visits   :thumbsu:

Is there much shooting available in Cyprus. I've been looking on line but can't find much current information on-line. My wife and I are visiting Limassol next week for a short break but was interested for future trips. 

Hi Michael, Welcome to the Forum :hi: Enjoy your visits :thumbsu:
Is there much shooting available in Cyprus. I've been looking on line but can't find much current information on-line. My wife and I are visiting Limassol next week for a short break but was interested for future trips.
There is loads of shooting in Cyprus. You've got two ranges in the Hills above Limassol for starters.

http://www.tirovesti.co.uk/

My dear friend Diakos welcome to the forum!

Dave

There is indeed plenty of shooting in cyprus and quite a few fields for the islands size. If you need any help let us know

if you will do some extensive shooting then bring your gun cause i dont think you can rent any

Sent from my iPad mini using Tapatalk HD

yes see you next year i hope to be a very good game for all

:haha:  Shortarse,  sheep molesting is a capitol offence in Cyprus! :haha:   :haha:  

Γεια σας και Καλώς ήρθατε στο φόρουμ από άλλο ελληνικό

Latest posts

Back