Hello from Essex

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guerini Girl

Hi everyone, 

I have at last joined ShootClay after many months of "must get round to doing that".    

I love shooting and shoot every Sunday.  I've been shooting for about 7 years, mainly Skeet, but for the last year or so have changed to sporting, which I love.  I've had my Guerini for nearly a year, 30" Challenger Impact. Had to have it chopped as I'm a shorty, and I just love it. I could say I'm average at shooting but I would be lying :nyam: .  I'm getting better at sporting, some shoots better than others, but there is loads more room for improvement!  Anyway that's me.  Looking forward to being on the forum.

Cheers

Guerini Girl

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, hello, hello . . . . . . . . what's all this then?

I didn't know you had any "leisure" time booked for today. Are you sure you haven't got any dusting or hoovering to do, or some such thing that you've overlooked today?  :haha:

Actually I'm really glad you've finally joined. You bend my earholes enough about shooting, so why not spread the joy I say !!!

Don't get too gobby though, as Mr Matt will tell you off  :biggrin:

Hi,

welcome to the forum.

I used to go to Wallasea Island often to visit friends who lived there.  I also used to be a member in the yacht club......about 25 years ago!

Is there a Shooting Club on the Island?

"I used to go to Wallasea Island often to visit friends who lived there.  I also used to be a member in the yacht club......about 25 years ago!

Is there a Shooting Club on the Island?"

Hi Kevin,

Small world!! We know the marina very well.  There isn't a shooting club on the Island unfortunately.  There is a small club at Foulness Island and another small club at Paglesham.  Although Essex is a big county, the number of shooting clubs is very small so we tend to travel around the country, which is great.

Welcome aboard.... don't listen to GGuy (as we will have to call him now) - I don't tell many people off, and I know you are generally well behaved!

Enjoy ShootClay, get at 'em!

Latest posts

Back