Hello from Hampshire

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nikp123

Hello Guys and Girls in the shotgunning world, Can i first apologise for any future posts. I am a complete novice so i may be asking some very silly questions, please be kind.

Mostly i will be trying to shoot clays and then with more experience i would like to move on to game. I am in the process of getting my SG Licence just waiting for the knock on the door from the FAO (Gun Cabinet in place). I have now been to a few local clay shoots and tried a number of different SG's and i am toying with the 686 silver pigeon 1 sport to buy. All your input would be appreciated.

Well thats it for now thank you in advance.

Nick.

Hey Nick, welcome along, from another Hampshire shooter.  Where in Hants are you?

If you ever fancy a little practice, let me know, happy to go out with you sometime.

Hi Tony, Thank you for the offer. I live in Andover so not to far away.
That's good, Owls Lodge Shooting School is a stone's throw for you then!  Just down the A303 at Barton Stacey.  That's the best place to go for some practice, so next time I'm going, I'll give you a shout.

Latest posts

Back