Hello from Louisville Kentucky

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

14manjoe

Enjoying this forum. Have met and shot with the world famous Ed Solomons so I must be special. Look forward to one day crossing the pond and shooting where sporting began.

Oh yes Krieghoff M32 with 30 inch K80 barrells and Smoke Chokes 20 over 15 most of the time. Win Super Handicap 32s #8s with a few Rem Nitro 27 7 1/2s  thrown in.

Pull away mostly with some pass through,diminishing lead, and spot shooting in the mix as needed.

I love FITASC but shoot predominatly ESP.

Nice to meet you all

Joe Olin

Hey Joe - welcome to ShootClay - get stuck in and enjoy yourself... always nice to hear about shooting from across the pond.

What's the FITASC Sporting scene like in Kentucky?

Thank you for the welcome!

Fitasc in my area varies we have had several good events at Elk Creek, the Grand Prix once I believe, a National Fitasc event and several that went along side other large events US Open etc. Mainly we have 50 bird affairs as side events.

Hey Joe . . . . . . . . . . from Jimi Hendrix  !!!

. . . . . . . . oh yeah, and a big welcome from me too of course - looking forward to your contributions  :sungum:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back