Hello from Moscow

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Welsh Fowler

Hello everyone,

Just a couple of lines to say hello from Moscow. I'm based here most of the time but do my shooting, mainly wildfowling and rough shooting, in my native Wales, although I've done some clay shooting here in Russia as well as the occasional hunting trip.

I'm looking to get back into clay shooting again this year.

Best regards,

Gethin

Really in Moscow? I spent 8 happy months working there - good memories of a Garbuschka for gadget shopping, the Flying Chinamen for late night drinking and dancing, Zeppelin nightclub and exploring the landmarks.

What are you doing there?

Crosoe i ShootClay Forum!!

Welcome and enjoy!

Cheers,

Jon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nicola said:
Hi.

Have you been to Vladimir's place 'Fox Lodge' yet?
I haven't been there yet but I'm looking forward to going there in a few days as I'm helping organise a charity clay pigeon shoot, which will be held at Fox Lodge http://eng.foxlodge.ru/ in September!

I've lived in Moscow for the best part of the last 12 years or so and work for a company in the relocation sector, that is finding accommodation, schools, and providing support and settling-in services for senior expats who come to live and work in Russia.

Thanks for the welcome! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back