Hello from North London (no 2)

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlyingTrotter

I'm also a new member from N London - shoot game during the season and sporting at various places through the year but as of yet just for fun - A1 is closest but tend to go more often to Long Siberia at Bisley, WLSS (had instruction here), RBSS, ALG and Sporting Targets 

I'm toying with shooting a few Comps just for fun hence joining here to get a sense of what's going on 

I have a pair of Perazzi MX12 SC3s with 30 inch barrels and game ribs which are both choked 3/8 and 5/8 

will probably be at Long Siberia on Sat if the forecast stays dry

I'm toying with shooting a few Comps just for fun hence joining here to get a sense of what's going on 

will probably be at Long Siberia on Sat if the forecast stays dry
Why not go to West London and join the Sporting crowd from Shootclay? :clover:

That's an idea - might be a bit short notice - only applied to the CPSA earlier tonight - do I not need to wait for my membership to be confirmed and obtain a number ? Are some shoots better for learning the ropes of competitive shooting ? I had been thinking of popping along to ALG to see how things work before entering one of their shoots 

Latest posts

Back