Hello from St. Helens

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

webber

Hello

I'm webber, I post regularly on another popular forum for shooters and came across Shoot Clay whilst doing a search for information for a business project.

I shoot sporting clays on a regular basis with a club in Cheshire and occasionaly at Kelbrook and Lupton. I only shoot for practice to keep my eye in for my two passions of shooting woodies and pheasant. I'm a member of a small shoot in North Wales; I enjoy gamekeeping and solving the challenges that brings. I suppose that I'm a game shooter that shoots clays regularly.

I have a passion for Land Rovers with V8s, my son convert them to run on Autogas. We have been restoring a 110 station wagon for a while when time permits. When finished it will be my shooting truck, and I will then replace the current Rangie and I promise not to wreck it!

I sell a number of items of interest to shooters including Fiocchi cartridges. I'll do a post in the apropriate section.

webber

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello John,

It's me Mike, no doubt I'll bump into you sometime at Lupton.

Hello John,

I've gone back to a semi and 24gms, no problems now.

Might as well sell my F3 I think.

Mike.

I'll try to remeber to let you know when I'm next going to Lupton, you might want to try some Fiocchis.

My son and son in law are going to Kelbrook on Sunday, I'm shooting at Darnhall.

webber

Thanks for the welcome and supportive PMs.

I've tried to reply to the PMs but can't at the moment, I'll try again soon.

webber

Latest posts

Back