Hello From Texas

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoop

I am very happy to have found this forum. Hoping that there are some pearls of wisdom to be collected. My primary interest is FISAC but also enjoy English Sporting as well.

Hiya Hoop, welcome to the forum! :)

I have family in Dallas, lived over there for a couple years - and actually honeymooned in Houston a loooong time ago!

Have fun!

Welcome aboard, enjoy shootclay. Any questions, please let me know.

Sent from my Windows Phone 7 using Board Express

Hi, Texas a place I know and love.

I have been fortunate to go there many times over the last 20 years and I have some great friends in Richmond; out on the 59 South beyond Sugarland, and at Jackrabbit on Hearthstone Golf Course.

Great food at PF Changs in Sugarland !

Had a wonderful Sea Fishing trip on the Bay in 2008 ( sea trout & red fish ) and I have shot clays out near Westheimer Parkway several times.

I import from Houston almost weekly so hopefully I will get an excuse to get back out there, at the moment I am planning the New Orleans Jazz Festival in 2014 having been at thsi years Mardi Gras.

My friends have a house at Comfort in the Hill Country and I loved it there too.

Last trip I bought a 12 Gauge Bore Snake at Bass Pro for less than half the UK price !

If/when you are over here let me know...

Regards,

Phil

Thank you for all the kinds words of welcome. I do hope to get over there for a shoot at some point but I think I may need a bit more game before I attempt the trip.

If any of you all find yourself in Texas let me know. The Lone Star State has a lot to offer in terms of shooting.

Latest posts

Back