Hello from the west coast

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yoshi

Hello all,

I am a new clay shooter on the west coast of Scotland, my local ground I'd a DTL club, but I would like to do sporting to and to this end I got a Beretta 686 e multi choke.

Just to make things more interesting for me I am right handed and left eye dominate which is leading to confusion as I am getting multiple sets of advice on the subject but I am sure I will find a solution

Looking forward to the dryer weather

Yoshi

Hi welcome to the forum, iv just put a deposit down on the same gun while I wait for my license. Good luck with finding what you want on eye dominance.

Hi Yoshi, where on the West coast are you? South West? Ayrshire West? Or North West?

James

Hi Yoshi,

welcome to the forum.

I´m looking forward to shooting in Scotland when i go there on holiday this year :good:

Been to North Ayrshire yet? Worth a visit, 15 sporting stands, compac sporting, skeet, Olimpic skeet. DTL, ABT Olimpic Trap...and he's the UK importer of Clever Mirage cartridges!!!

Just hijacking this thread to comment.. But talking of Clever, I gave my wife some Clever T1 24g plas to shoot the Churchill challenge last week. When she was on them, the kills were stunning. Not major balls of dust, because there was little choke in the gun (Beretta 687 EELL), but I don't think I can recall ever seeing clays break into as many even sized pieces. They say certain cartridges suit certain guns, well there is a match right there.

Sorry for derail.

I have indeed been to North Ayrshire, I have had a couple of lessons there before I got my own gun, I will get back down for more with my gun, that was how I found out about my eye dominace. It is a nice ground but have not explored it yet spent most of my time on stand one of the skeet area

Yoshi

Latest posts

Back