Hello from West Kent

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AW13

Hi, 

I have joined this forum to learn about shooting.   I held a shotgun licence many many years ago and did a bit of shooting but i have never owned my own shotgun.

I have recently been shooting and I think the 'bug' has grabbed me again. Just about to send off for a new licence and while it is being processed I will be reading a lot, researching and go for a few shoots where I can hire a gun before I commit to buying one.

I do like the sound of a Beretta Silver Pidgeon but I will wait until an expert fits me for a gun and recommends one.

At this stage treat me as an ignorant newbie, I will trawl through this forum and I will probably ask dumb questions.

I am an active member on a couple of Land Rover forums so I know the worth of a good forum, thanks in advance for all your advice and help. 

Regards

AW13

Welcome Andy. Sounds like you have a good plan, you won't go far wrong with the Beretta......... or a Miroku........... or a Browning........or any one of quite a few others.

One of the best and most consistent shots I know shoots with a "Browning" Medalist. 

Latest posts

Back