Hello to all

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phil Weston

Hi all. I am the Wiltshire CPSA Chairman responsible for guiding the Championships etc for Wiltshire and try to shoot as many of them as possible. Also the editor for Pull Wiltshire Roundup keping you all up to date.

welcome phil, might be able to put some of the shooters veiws over to the cpsa then/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif

Nicola said:

Hi Phil. Glad you are abroad............we need more trappies on here /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif
Hi Nicola. Yes love the trap shooting would like to do more, doing a bit of sporting at the moment to try to get my form back struggling at the moment. Will get back to OT UT in a month or so. Phil

optima said:

welcome phil, might be able to put some of the shooters veiws over to the cpsa then/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif
Thanks, Anything to do with Wiltshire or the SW region I can put your views across at the meetings no problem. Mail them to me on [email protected]

Welcome aboard Phil - glad to have you here, any questions - please let me know.Enjoy your time on ShootClay!

shootclay admin said:

Welcome aboard Phil - glad to have you here, any questions - please let me know.Enjoy your time on ShootClay!
Thank you, it looks like fun, Phil/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

Back