hello

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

philmoss

Morning, just a few words to say hi as a new member on here, i see i have a few old friends such as glenn & ed so thats nice to know that they will hold my hand & look after me ....... ./wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

Anytime Phil, /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-surprised.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-surprised.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-surprised.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-surprised.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-surprised.gifNice to see you on here. How's the ground going at the moment? Glen.

Hi Phil - welcome aboard - hope you enjoy ShootClay - any questions, please let me know.

Hi all,Thanks for the words of support & interest........the shooting ground is doing well, i have started to turn things round (not my words, but those who shoot there), things wont happen or change dramatically over night, but with the continuing support of the shooters things will alter, anyone who posts on here & does shoot at the ground are more than welcome to say hello  /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif

Phil - which ground and where? Are you in the ShootClay Directory? let me know if I can help with anything...

Back