Hello

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fortis Mark

Hi all

My name is Mark, Been shooting clays about 2 years now (mainly sporting) Really enjoying the sport and generally can't get enough of it. I am out most weekends shooting Saturdays and Sundays and sometimes a cheeky session in the week if work permits.

When I started I couldnt hit a cows arse with a banjo, but pleased to report I can definately hit the barn door now (but only if I am standing in the barn)

Hope to get involved and learn along the way........

Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Mark, Welcome to ShootClay - enjoy yourself, we have a good bunch here - any questions, please let me know!

welcome mark,what part s.wales you from,what grounds do you shoot??
Hi there

Im from Bridgend County, I mainly shoot at Vale of Glamorgan (Evil Bobs) near Treoes. I have shot at SW2000 a few times and will be joining there soon.

I also shoot at the following quite regularly Aberkenfig, Treetops, St Brides, Crynant and if making a day of it Mid Wales and Ian Coleys. I have also been to Wyle.

Where do you shoot?

Hi there

Im from Bridgend County, I mainly shoot at Vale of Glamorgan (Evil Bobs) near Treoes. I have shot at SW2000 a few times and will be joining there soon.

I also shoot at the following quite regularly Aberkenfig, Treetops, St Brides, Crynant and if making a day of it Mid Wales and Ian Coleys. I have also been to Wyle.

Where do you shoot?
Mainly reg shoots,St Dials nr monmouth, longridge,wylye,westonwood, westfield, windrush, the shooting club, s wales 2000,mid wales,plus anything else that might pop up,ain,t been to tree tops lately,though i do shoot for them in the league, shot st brides once that was good especially the bird off the top of the quarry.

Mainly reg shoots,St Dials nr monmouth, longridge,wylye,westonwood, westfield, windrush, the shooting club, s wales 2000,mid wales,plus anything else that might pop up,ain,t been to tree tops lately,though i do shoot for them in the league, shot st brides once that was good especially the bird off the top of the quarry.
I shoot for South & West in the league. St Brides put the high bird off the top of quarry for the league shoot this year, difficult target, ruined my card for the day!

I have recently joined the WCTSA and hope to shoot more registered in the near future.

I shoot for South & West in the league. St Brides put the high bird off the top of quarry for the league shoot this year, difficult target, ruined my card for the day!

I have recently joined the WCTSA and hope to shoot more registered in the near future.
I was at that shoot shot 4 x 9 then shot a 2 on that stand to finish on 38,were you at 2000 last weekend?

Welcome to the site :)

We quite often have meet ups at Wylye and other grounds, check in the meet up's section, hope to meet you at a shoot soon.

Cheers,

Jon.

Back