hi from blackpool

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scortpower

hello, I found this forum browsing the internet and seeing as its a sport I will be getting into I thought it would be worth joining. I am still waiting for my certificate to arive and then I can purchase a shotgun. Lancashire police have been pretty quick within 4 weeks of sending my application off I've had my inspection and now waiting for the grant.

I will be on the look out for a O/U 12g price in mind around £600. Ive heard good and bad about most makes and models not really got the funds at the moment for a berreta but that may change in the future.

Hi welcome to the forum.

I would suggest you first decide what your going to shoot first and have a good chat with a few experienced shooters at a local clay club first. Don't be afraid to talk to people you will quickly work out what you need to know. If you already know what you're after and as I see your from the blackpool area call in at Malmo at Forton and Bamfords in Eccleston near Chorley. They will have some secondhand winchesters, Nikko, Miroku 800, Classic doubles etc which are good guns and should fall into your budget.

Hi welcome to the forum.

I would suggest you first decide what your going to shoot first and have a good chat with a few experienced shooters at a local clay club first. Don't be afraid to talk to people you will quickly work out what you need to know. If you already know what you're after and as I see your from the blackpool area call in at Malmo at Forton and Bamfords in Eccleston near Chorley. They will have some secondhand winchesters, Nikko, Miroku 800, Classic doubles etc which are good guns and should fall into your budget.
I will be mainly shooting clay at blackpool sporting clays. I've seen a few reasonably prices guns at bamfords so will no doubt pay them a visit

Latest posts

Back