Hi from Dubai

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlasTerF3

Howdy!

Scotsman with Canadian firearms licence (long story) living in Dubai... I shoot a little sporting and skeet, but lately mostly double trap.

Past indulges were rough shooting, roe stalking and ESP in the UK, practical pistol (IPSC) in Canada.

Meh... Ignore chubby.... Welcome aboard! Enjoy the site... Are you participating in the big tournament at Nad aL Sheba this weekend?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi James and welcome to the forum.

My wife and I still shoot Practical Pistol (IPSC) a few times a year throughout Europe  :music:

Hi, you must be the guy who shot with Calum Fraser on the practice day? I got a few messages that night telling me I was in Dubai and not Glasgow...people had seen the name on the practice squad list and thought it was me!!! Ha ha!!

Hi James, yes it's me, winning awards for clay pigeon preservation in Dubai... On the plus side, I bet you didn't know you're B class in double trap!

Jem0911, you in the Premier Inn? My commiserations. We endured a night there while moving house a couple of years ago. Used to have an okay pub quiz though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Howdy!

Scotsman with Canadian firearms licence (long story) living in Dubai... I shoot a little sporting and skeet, but lately mostly double trap.

Past indulges were rough shooting, roe stalking and ESP in the UK, practical pistol (IPSC) in Canada.
I believe I know you from Twitter. Hi, Jamie.

Hi James, yes it's me, winning awards for clay pigeon preservation in Dubai... On the plus side, I bet you didn't know you're B class in double trap!
Jem0911, you in the Premier Inn? My commiserations. We endured a night there while moving house a couple of years ago. Used to have an okay pub quiz though.
Premier inn works for me thanks.
Keep plugging away at those clays.
Tough out there.

Latest posts

Back