Hi from Gloucestershire

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cirrus

Hi, just thought I would take a mo to introduce myself. Got my licence in Nov last year and got the bug big time. I shoot twice a week at the moment with my Lanber Field which I think is doing just fine. However, the last month I have been concentrating more on DTL and have an average score of 22 currently which I am pleased with but naturally I am chasing that straight! Now I want to buy a trap gun and had a play with a Miroku MK38 which I struggled with as I felt it a tad clumsy. I also like the Beretta 682 Gold E X High rib and when using one for the first time shot 21 so wonder if that is the gun for me. Anyway, the search continues!

I am sure I will meet some of you at shoots at some point and please bear with me if I ask some seemingly daft questions!

Hi Simon, Welcome to ShootClay     :hi:  Enjoy your visits to the Forum.      :thumbsu: .

Just out of interest do you shoot at the bisley shooting ground near stroud? Your profile picture looks to be at there dtl.

Latest posts

Back