Hi From Kent

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveRC

[SIZE=medium]Hi All,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Let me introduce myself, my name is Dave (big of a giveaway from the user name) I live in Maidstone in Kent, actually it’s a tiny little village called Hollingbourne. I have been shooting for 30 years+ now, Air guns, Small bore and Full bore rifle. Had a go at clay shooting a while back and was hooked on the very first shot. Certificate is applied for and had the visit, all good, just waiting for it to drop through the door.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]I am already bogged down in the minefield of different guns and cartridges, so joined this forum to get all my questions answered….;-)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Dave [/SIZE]

Dave - you have come to the right place. Get stuck in, enjoy ShootClay - plenty of people here to help. 

Hollingbourne

what a crap hole...............

ok it's a nice place with my favourite eatery the Dirty Habit lovely place 

​welcome enjoy!

[SIZE=medium]Hi All,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Let me introduce myself, my name is Dave (big of a giveaway from the user name) I live in Maidstone in Kent, actually it’s a tiny little village called Hollingbourne. I have been shooting for 30 years+ now, Air guns, Small bore and Full bore rifle. Had a go at clay shooting a while back and was hooked on the very first shot. Certificate is applied for and had the visit, all good, just waiting for it to drop through the door.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]I am already bogged down in the minefield of different guns and cartridges, so joined this forum to get all my questions answered….;-)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Dave [/SIZE]
Hi Dave and welcome to the forum, I have a couple of very good memories from Hollingbourne that involve late night calls, a quick drive and a nearly empty farmhouse :D   :wub:  , those were the days.

Hi Dave.

Hollingbourne eh?  I bet you know my mate Sanjay...everyone knows my mate Sanjay :)
I can't say I do, but I am surprised how many comments from ones that know Hollingbourne, only lived here 7 years, maybe there is more to it than 3 pubs, 1 shop and a deserted train station.

Just for balance, I have never heard of holllingbourne... But I have heard of kent.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back