Hi From Me and Ellie (My Dog)

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WezC

Just saying hi to all. Only been shooting twice so far and hooked already, although rubbish at it at the moment.

Looking to buy my own gun asap and start with some decent coaching.

Ellie (My Dog) will have to learn to put up with the noise, but she is pretty well trained so one more thing to learn should'nt be an issue.

Forgive me if I ask all those annoying (been asked before) questions.

Wez.

Welcome aboard wez.

Looks like your in for some goodies from the admin chief seeing as its you who is the 1000th member.

Enjoy the site.

Welcome wezc. Congrats on being member 1000... I will be in touch to get some postal details so I can send you a special prize!

Hope you enjoy shootclay, any questions, please let me know!

Sent from my 7 Mozart using Board Express

Hi Wez,

I'm also very new. Loving every minute of shooting at the moment (can't see that changing) our dogs aren't that well trained but don't even notice the noise!

The key is shoot as much as possible, get good instruction and most importantly ENJOY

Have fun in the forum :.:

The obsession begins...unfortunatly only one form of rehab has been found...more shooting! (you will know what I mean when you're laying there awake at night looking at the celing and targets are flying through your imagination)...great idea on getting some lessons.

Welcome Wez. Get the coaching BEFORE you get the gun! It could save you a lot of money! ;)

Latest posts

Back