Hi from 'near' Rutland :0)

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all

My search for Hallaton gun club brings me to here!  Other half has finally got his license and has taken ownership of his dads Beretta and a 'not a beretta' that have been gainfully unemployed for some time.

Had a couple of refreshers at Kibworth (after a long break) and is now looking for a club so he can spend some quality time with his acquisitions, like minded souls and I dont have to be there pushing buttons :)

His dad was a member of Cottingham gun club but that appears to have shut up shop?

Hopefully there will be some room at Hallatons inn and all will be right with the world.

I need a few more lessons myself I think before signing up, had a session at Kibworth last year for my birthday and managed to hit a few and was rather taken with the whole thing so I might get to play with the 'not a beretta' (I will find out what it actually is!) sometime soon

TTFN

Blimey another one.

My next door village is Cottingham.

I'm up the hill at Pipewell.

I started shooting at Hallaton.

PM me for contact details

Cheers Jeremy

Welcome and enjoy.   I would definitely get more involved if I were you.  Don't let him have all the fun :)

Thanks Sian!  I have a funny feeling that I will quickly become a regular, much to his annoyance ha ha!

Its a small world Jeremy!  We are in Rockingham, one of the neighbours mentioned hallaton and I had heard the guns when out horsing about.

Will pm you..  Ta v much!

Latest posts

Back