Hi from North Linc's

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

V8 90

I've been away from clay shooting for almost 25 years - I have been Rifle shooting for a few years & only used my shotgun occasionally. Got the urge to get back into it - trouble is I'm 50 now !!

I too had been away from clays for in excess of 25 years, I was *$% then and I am just as good now ! also older than you...but I love it, welcome and enjoy... :hi:

A quick update on my return to the world of Clay shooting.

I've joined a local club. Treated myself to a new Gun - A Browning GP Trap 32" Multichoke (love it) - 25 years ago I realised a trap gun was the way forward for me after shooting with a mates a few times but I just couldn't afford to carry on & make the step up so gave up. I've also bought 2 U2 Muller Chokes which will get their first outing tomorrow.

I've waded through loads of info cartridges, have tried Superfasts, Gamebore Velocities & Eley Superbs, Today I bought some White Gold XLR 8's to try but I've read tonight they've been superseded by the Gamebore EVO so I'll have to try some of those too !!

Not sure if to join the CPSA now & shoot 100reg Sporting before the end of May or if to spend this year practising & shooting unclassified.

I've also heard a couple of the old local shooters are still knocking about - 1 in particular I'm looking forward to catching up with.

Norm

Last edited by a moderator:
 Whats age got to do with it?  

If you can hold the gun and enjoy it, thats all it needs

Welcome aboard

:santa:

Latest posts

Back