Hi, new enthusiastic shooter from Derby :)

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Al-Nitro

Want to say hi, and thanks for the warm welcome from the Admins of this site (nice way to welcome members).

Have been down Doveridge twice a week for past 3 weeks with my youngest lad Joshua(16). We both caught the bug, cannot wait to get some shiney gear of our own :)

Hope you guys wont be offended if i ask a lot of questions, with us being total strangers to this sport.

Alan :)

Hey there - welcome to ShootClay - enjoy your time and ask lots of questions, we have all the experts you need here.

Welcome to the site :)

This sport is addictive, Doveridge is a great ground. Will have to meet up the next time i'm back in Cheshire visiting family :)

Any questions ask away :)

Jon.

Thanks for the welcome guys, im warm and fuzzy all over now ., and Jon, yes very addictive, Josh played young guns 10am this morning at Doveridge, woke me up at 7am :( He smoked all but 1, very proud of him.

Eldest son Jordan tagged along, and managed to get him to play, this could be very expensive for me !!!!

Latest posts

Back